Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Exciting Pangkor Trip Page 8


Hmmmm, we leave tat pantai and went back home… I went for a bath downstair, 爽!! Haha after tat bath, so refreshing a… then we rest for a while and went out for our dinner, we cycled and cycled, finally reached the shop lots, we parked our bicycle …..and finally settled down in front of a restaurant called ‘Yichiban’….i’m hungry, so after a glance at the menu, haha really fast jau make my decision, 酸甜鱼片饭,and 芦苇柠檬冰…. And everybody ordered their meals too…


My ‘fan’ was the 1st to come, hohoho ..personally I eat really slow de, so jau ‘ngam ngam’ everybody finish I finish together, okay, a while later, other’s meal also came, but le , in wrong order, 不是肉不对,就是saurce不对, haha, tat fat fat waiteress also got mixed up, in the end, everybody didn’t peduli la, 照吃! ….( haha, funny punya fat fat lady….)


Ho…I’m so full after the meal, so, we turned back to the internet café. While li yun , me , and ken fei went in to do our stuff, others had their chat outside… hmmm when I’m inside, I saw many youngster, I think some are younger than me, with those punky funky hair, playing dota lo… I even saw little girls too , about 14-15 years old, wearing odd punya clothes, having odd punya make up…hai these days , internet media has many influence on them young people la… felt quite disappointed when seeing them, cause they should be learning things tat are good for them, not wasting time and money on games and fashions, hmmm…I prayed for them la, hope them cherish their own future….


Ok, Ok… come back, erm… so I let li yun and ken fei deal with the mp3, I went out to listen to others, what are they chatting?... u cant guess de la… let me tell u, eh hem… they were chatting bout ultraman la, power ranger la, apaman pun ada…. Haha I’m not so pro on tat topic… so just listened to them …hoho rupa-rupanya everybody also watch power ranger de le… me too… ( especially kheng yik, he was so exciting to talk about it, erm YES also la..hehehe)