Friday, June 13, 2008

An Exciting Pangkor Trip 2 Page 1



21.5.08

We woke up at 9 something, some still not eager to wake up haha (jia qi, is u de la !!!), I changed my clothes and had 杯面for breakfast. We’ll go to another beach today, 原本our boss wanted to bertolak at ten something, haha..we still very 婆婆妈妈,chatting la, putting on sun block la (I mean for girls la),watching tv la….(soli o boss!!) in the end, we went out at 11 something… hoho.. the sun so HOT!! Hai…. Only can say we padan muka la…谁叫我们那么迟才出门。

We started to cycle along the road, chee kin said the beach is at the other side of the island, haha in my heart, I started to pray tat dun let it be so far away la, I dun wan to cycle so long aaaa (cause I’m so lazy and fat hohoho.) Haha.. we cycled in a straight line ,hohoho with kay mint in front of me, we sang and chatted…. and the scenery is very beautiful, passed some hotels and resorts, haha we can see some beautiful beaches, and the sky so blue (but the sun so hot….d-.-!b )….

With this pretty view around u ,you’ll never know the bad news in front … haha, the nightmare I feared, IS THE HILLs!!!!, suddenly noticed chee kin and kay mint started to accelerate… wow we going to climb a steep hill… in my eyes, they were mountains!!! Charm lo!!!...so I ikut la, accelerate to my highest speed, hope my bike can carry me up onto the top…. Haha, my bike was very fast, but hor it deaccelerated veli fast le when it was going up the hill. To go onto the top?? no hope de la… u know why?...i’m too heavy la, the inersia concept didn’t apply on me la (being beaten by the mgsindegree theory lo), haha…my bike carried me up half way, and it started to go a stern, oh man!!! I need to turun from the bike and pushed it up the hill , and it was definitely a tough thing to do, cause the bike was very heavy too.

I tried my best to push it up, (even li yun and ken fei also went a head of me… cause they’re lighter ma, can accelerate to higher spot… it seemed I really got to go lose a few pounds ….). Really panted very hard a… desperate for water, that was my feeling that time. Luckily, jia qi and kheng yik stopped behind me and helped me pushed my bike, hohoho really wana thank them..(thank you lo!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog so interesting..i lie the way u tell the story..cuz got ur personality inside..hahaha

Anonymous said...

like*