Saturday, June 14, 2008

An Exciting Pangkor Trip 2 Page 5


While they were playing water, splashing water everywhere, hehe I had a walk around de soft soft sand…hehe cause the sun so hot, the sand around was warm.. oh!!.i found something pretty, a beautiful flower, lying on the sand…yeeeeer…. i never see such a pretty flower....it had the shape of the 海胆, more like a ball of many hairs,but at the base it has five pink colour petals, or I should say sepals ?? I picked it up, haha wondering where it’s falling from cause it’s still fresh, must be just fell from the tree… I looked
upwards … ooo ..i found some more tat kind of flower .. so cute…haha.. wondering what kind of tree is it,can produce 那么美丽的花。I tried to smell the scent of the flower, haha no much but u can still sense the thin fragrance around the flower….so excited!!, I brought the flower to li yun.. hehe and I guess I’m too happy to find such pretty thing, I forgot to take a photo of it.. oh.. so可惜!!! Haha… (I should have brought one home…)

I also brought the lovely flower for kay mint to see…maybe I’m too kasar..the base petals were loosen and fell onto the sand…(oh..so sorry..pretty flower!!).we studied it for a while, haha then I noticed in the stigma part, came crawling out many red ants..i think is because of the nectar at the base of the flower. (ooo…curious me masih wan to find where is its nectar)

Then suddenly chee kin said “这里的水不是很清,很深,浪也大,我们回去刚刚马来kampong的海边咯!!”We of course will hear what our boss said de ma…. Okay.. everybody got out of water, drag themselves ( haha cause all clothes were wet, so berat sedikit d) back onto the bicycle…I also put down my flower and went on my bicycle..haha wind blow blow..…I’m so clumsy , langgar divider and hampir fell down … hohoho…then kheng yik say…“哇!! 很凉啊!!”cause we’re going down the ‘mountain’ again, of course will feel cold la……