Friday, June 13, 2008

An Exciting Pangkor Trip 2 Page 3


We continue cycled along the road, now the road flat flat, easy to cycle. Then, my worst nightmare came, going down the steep road. Because I’m so worry ,haha from the start I already pressed the break. I’m so heavy la, so I started to accelerate, going faster and faster, even zoomed pass jia qi.. Wa!!!! So fast a…(555…wana cry) but le, think the other way, it was also very 刺激!! … Wohoooo…. was what I said (scream) when zooming down the road. The road ‘bengkang-bengkok’ de, we were so lucky cause this day was a working day, so not much travel van going through this road, 真是阿弥陀佛咯!!if not, we’re doomed cause when we going down, we cant stop, and we cant see what’s behind the turning corner, if there was a van coming up, and we cant see..u know de la..mai ‘obelet’ lo… (kay mint hampir hampir de le...so scary!!)

Luckily the steep road ended very fast, hohoho.. but the nightmare haven end yet, the other ‘mountain’ coming up!!!..(panting)..no way!.. I never gonna give up…wuahahaha…冲啊!!!就是这样,we conquered two 15% steep mountains and haha one 20% steep mountain (really very tired le,for me who never did any exercise at all)…geng le…finally we arrived to a malay village, see to ur left , you can see the beautiful beaches…and haha also some tiny pondok which got people offering water activities ,banana boat, canoeing and stuff. We also cycled pass some shops, haha i noticed one shop got sell slippers le..li yun can go buy lo.

大佬said,here the beaches not so beautiful, he leaded us to go further up. Well okay.. as long as no more ‘mountains’ for me….but I was wrong, there is another one coming up…wa…dun wan a…..(I hate u stupid mountains!!! >_<) eeer…. 正所谓成语‘先苦后甜’,就算死都要‘死’上去dela….hahaha Finally, we reached there..ooo the breeze so cool!!...我们的努力没有白费oo。

1 comment:

yongkim said...

wa. liew min, u look very "yeng" ah, in da pic !