Saturday, June 14, 2008

An Exciting Pangkor Trip 2 Page 4



Everybody parked their bicycle together, yohoo..go to the beach loo….. haha.. Li yun and I noticed there is a swing, but the position of the papan was so low a..how to swing a? Chee kin and seong were thinking quick, hehe they let down the papan, then adjusted and tied the rope onto a higher position, slipped the rope in again, wuala!! A swing!!.. yeah…li yun and me quickly went to sit on it, it was enough to fit two of us. hehe.. swing swing swing…er.. but the branches on top were not so stable, it swings along with our weight....haha so afraid it’ll break apart…..so i stood up..went to my bag, cari my ‘黑超’hoho…put in on (so ‘有型’a..) . Kay mint climbed up a tree and I took a nice pic of her..hehe

The guys le,took of their clothes (I mean some la)…and kay mint too also took off their shoes, quickly plunged themselves into the water…haha everybody was very happy. Macam all kembali to childhood la..hehe splashing water la, playing sand la, sceaming here and there…hoho no restriction.. Yea… that’s life surppose to be….’sot sot’ la but free and happy,free to do anything and no worries……hoho..I must modify kay mint’s 2nd law, hehe keep life cool..and sot sot too..wuahahhaha!!

Hehe…not far away from this beach, we still can see some island ahead and no mistake……the 情人树,standing straight on one of the small small island. I quickly pointed tat view to li yun….. haha it was the 2nd time I saw 情人树 , last time I didn’t have my wish le cause just zoomed pass them on that ‘飞死人’的快艇,tak sempat ma….haha this time 乘机go make a wish 1st…hoho..so what I do was….. hold my hands together…..staring hard at those 2 pokok, haha and mumbled my wish la.. li yun did the same haha…I remember I said I want “XXX”to be my………haha but tat’s not true la…li yun.. u know tat’s not possible de (dun worry, I didn’t wish for tat, I wish for other thing)…haha,he so far away from Malaysia…mana boleh…?? Haiz…. :(

1 comment:

young said...

who is XXX???
haha..
is a good story for us and u still rmb..
walau yeah!!!
hehe..